Thursday, June 30, 2011

Psssst...

I have something fun planned...
I am a sucker for decorative pencils....they are cute, lightweight and easy to slip into an envelope....

. . . so I thought it might be neat to randomly select 5 orders that are placed within the first 24 hours of our July release to recieve one of my decorative pencils.  (through 12:01 AM pacific time on July 2nd)

Winning a pencil would be super great (grin) but I think that it would be even better if it meant that you also win a stamp set of your choice...wooohoooo

sound like fun?

Since PS Club member orders have already been mailed...I will slip a pencil into 5 envelopes for the August release...and those 5 random people will win a stamp set of their choice.  We want to make this as fair to everyone as possible.

If you are a lucky winner, simply e-mail your stamp set choice to me and I will mail it out asap.  info@papersmoochesstamps.com

We truly appreciate you :)
xo
Kim

15 comments:

  1. so generous of you! can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you a sweetie pie?!! So fun!! Good luck to everyone, and thanks Kimmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered a set! They are so adorable I couldnt resist! Now I cant wait to make something wonderful with them!

    Holly Dixon

    hollyshobbie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea, Kim! I've ordered two of the new sets , and can't wait to play with them =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute sets! Love the Fleas Navidad! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of your stamps!! i just placed my july order and i'm already excited for the august release! :) thanks for continuing to inspire and create! :) - Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is that! Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea...how sweet of you! I just placed my order! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is this, Kim! You are so sweet. I'm off (running) to place my order now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so giving! I really love what great customer service you have with your company. It keeps me coming back, thats for sure. Well, and for the ADORABLE stamps too!!! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. sounds like a ton of fun :) what a fun way to get a little surprise in your package.. :) I love the new sets.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so not into Santa. BUT, I LOVE your Santa!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "fleas navidad" that's hilarious! i love it! - lorena b.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's awesome, thanks so much Kim! I also want to say that PS service is amazing. I placed my order and less than 1 hour later I had a shipping notice! And last time I ordered my stamps were here in Spain in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.