Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF

 . . . am I right?

I created this card for the Got Sketch? Blog.  Valerie always has such amazing sketches!

I used Perky Plants for my focal images and the sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler.  Zva Creative pearls top off this card.  I used a postage stamp punch to mat my white stamped blocks.  It gave them just the boost they needed.




















I hope your weekend is wonderful :)
Don't forget to show us what you've got - try out for our Guest Designer search, ok?
loves,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! It's exactly what I envision for a CAS card for this set. Hope you're enjoying your vacation, Kim :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim, love how the postage stamp squares look like dashed lines around the boxes :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Those cheery little flowers never fail to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. Love how you did the stitching & those images are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.