Tuesday, June 28, 2011

we're still

surfing and turfing ;)

A seagull is one of 2 land animals on this set - the other one is a PELICAN, eeeek!

As I thought of fun ocean/sea sentiments, I thought of the word "swell" that describes waves and a cool person...yup, it fit the set perfectly :)

Laurie created this very playful card by combining many textures and dimensions., It's just plain fun to look at!  The rose is unexpected but so wonderful!!























Check out Heather's very pretty card - I am always so impressed at how perfectly Heather can fussy cut around images.  I love that it;s not a typical ocean theme card :)




















Please join us tomorrow for another peek at the July release.  Thursday is our blog hop...and you will have a chance to win one of these new sets!

xo
Kim

15 comments:

  1. Love 'em! (just like I love everything else you do Kim!) Your DT does such a terrific job showing off your cute images too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards, love the look of this set too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there has been enough teasing. I can always use an adorable sea-themed set, release now please!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful.. I really like it.. I think the SWELL word is perfect.. great creations I am so excited to see what tomorrow brings :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeek! I'm squeeling louder and louder with each day! UGH, July 1st is taking forever to get here! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job DT! Those cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I really love that seagull standing on the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sneak peeks. Can't wait to see more.
    Shirley NW

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the humpback and fun sentiment! great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun, great cards! Love that whale stamp =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.