Wednesday, June 1, 2011

yahooo, it's June release day!!

Please welcome our June release:

FOLKal Points

Swanky Snowdudes


Word Up

Snowman shaped card template

Gingerbread Man shaped card template

hehe, isn't this just the cutest card?  Teri had me at googly-eyes.  This set contains some fun mouths and I was so excited to see the stache used on the cool dude!  It's fun and playful and it gives me a teethy grin





















The very cute Ashley Marcu joins us as our guest this month and today is the first day that I can show off her work, YAY!

Check out this super happy card!  I think the way she connected the gingerbread people is so adorable!  Fabulous color and design...just a PERFECT little card in my humble opinion.
























who will be the first person to dress these little suckers up???

Happy release day!
thank you a TON for joining us and making us a part of your day
(smooches)
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! I love snowmen so I'm happy you created such a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them, big puffy love them all! your drawings make me really happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great Kim stuff...yep...you did it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I love the mustache!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are darling! Fab new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim! While I love that "word up" set, those little snowmen are the cutest. What adorable personalities in those little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww these are precious, I'll have to check out the new stamps!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whee! What great releases! I'm really digging that gingerbread person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, gotta order these...I just planned my Christmas cards using the snowmen!!! :) i just can't get over just HOW CUTE your stamps are, Kim! They HAVE to be the best and cutest on the market....PERIOD!!!! Keep the killer stuff comin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new release! Great cards by Teri and Ashley--great jump start on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.