Friday, July 15, 2011

can you see

outside the box when you look at stamp sets?
I thought I'd share some samples of how to utilize a few of our sets in ways that you may not have thought of.

First up - Hang Ups























Here are some clever uses for this set:























Draw a string with a ruler and draw little loops with a black pen

And . . . Swanky Snowdudes























Here are some ways to use those tiny accents:























Why not use a flower pot template to make

. . . a to-go cup!























The tiny cup is from Perky Plants and the sentiment is from Vegtastic

Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend (hope you have some time to stamp!)
xo
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clever uses tips,That's exactly what I needed, sometimes I go blank and I can't seem to get passed a little road block in my head and your tips are the perfect solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love your changes to hang ups.
    Show us more from some other sets, Please.
    Like Sugar rush and Surf and Turf.

    MaryAnn N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!!! I do not see things other than they are. That is why I like Jennie's cards so much. She utilizes stamps in ways that would never have occured to me.

    Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And THIS is exactly why I follow blogs. What great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of those little ideas! Sometimes you just need someone to show you something different to get the ball rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing all of these fun ways to use stamp sets in an unusual way =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these ideas Kim. I would not have thought of making a lamp post. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of the fun ideas Kim! LOVE the to-go cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW....THANK YOU! I would have never seen this set in these ways! I know there are TONS of options in every set, but I only see the norm! :( If you have the time, I KNOW you are busy...could you do this with more of your sets!? I know I would appreciate it along with MANY more of your fans! :) Thanks a million for all the great ideas, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a brilliant paper ideas. I would love to try them at home. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! I always seem to see stamps in other ways. That's why I love how veratile your stamps are!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.