Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrating...

We made an exciting decision yesterday to start accepting wholesale accounts.  wooohoooo!!  We are finishing up with some final details but we will be ready to move forward very soon.  Once we are completely ready, I will make an announcement here and on Facebook/Twitter.  We had a TON of inquiries within the first week of our opening, but we just weren't ready.  It was important for us to get to know all of you and give you 100% of our attention for the first 6 months...we have the BEST customers around!!  Thank you endlessly for your support and friendship.

I have always loved this color combo.  Olive a masculine color that becomes instantly feminine with a touch of pink!  I also love the look of color on color with ink.  Heather created a perfect balance of white space...well done :)
























Check our this delicious card, I am not kidding, it looks good enough to eat!  Laurie's texture always blows me away . . . isn't this card just plain fun to look at?   Yummmmm











































I will be back tomorrow to share a card from Teri and our July guest designer...Jenny - can't wait to share their creativity with you!

Thank you for stopping by :)

xo
Kim

10 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim! Please tell us that some stores in Massachusetts will carry them! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious cards - perfect for a celebration ;)
    Maybe I'll be super lucky and PS will be available in the UK soon too!!!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what great news! I hope you'll get into a store here in Scandinavia somewhere =) If not, I'll be happy to continiue buying from you directly, I've always been happy with your quick handling&shipping =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what great news for you Kim. Did you ever think? I just love those stacked cupcakes with the dimensional glaze. Such a cute idea using the popsicles for background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....is that CHOCOLATE on the cupcakes? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kim! Lovely card that are perfect for this pre-announcement.

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.