Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

Our August guest designer search is ON...if you haven't seen, the details are HERE.  The deadline is THIS Wednesday :)


We are hosting a monthly challenge...details are HERE.  The deadline is Aug. 3rd.  You do not need to make a project to win.  You can always find the details link when you click on the "Sparks challenge" button on the left side of this blog.

I am not sure if you noticed our "face lift".  A sweet gal suggested that I added some tabs under our banner.  She explained how easy it was, so I gave it a try.  I am glad I did!  I think our little features are easier to find now.  If you like somehting better the way it was, please let me know.

Santa Paws...you think of Christmas, right?

. . . you won't after you see these gems:

What a great birthday card for literally anyone in your life!  I LOVE Heidi's paper choices.  check out the frayed grass and her perfect fussy cutting...GREAT card!!  Did you notice that she curved the sentiment?























(chuckle) this card cracks me up!  Is it a grandpa surfing in his jammies?  or Santa taking a vaca?  All I know is that it's pure silliness, and I adore this little creation :)























Enjoy your week friends
xo
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Oh, such fun cards! I too love to use stamps in unusual ways =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Cards, I love santa...could even be in his PJ's :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, very imaginative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards gave me a big smile!! Great inspiration from the Santa Paws set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh....total cuteness. Santa or Grandpa surfing cracked me up. Love love love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I saw these cards and just SMILED. REAL BIG TOO. :) I think Grandpa Santa is in his Hawaiian surf jammies - he needs long sleeves since he sees little sun at North Pole! The tabs make stuff super easy to find - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cute, cute cards! Love the dog holding the presents and that surfing Santa in his tropical digs is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.