Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey GILLfriend

Heather and Laurie created two totally different card with our GILLfriend  sentiment and our Surf and Turf stamp set.  It's a quirky set, but oh' so fun! :)

This tag is such sweetness!  I always drool over Heather's bows.  LOVE the bling bubbles and the cool shape of her tag!























How wonderful that Laurie can take cute images and make them classic by distress them.  Did you notice her custom patterned paper base?


















(grin) taking a closer look, I see that both girls used a scalloped circle to accentuate their fish.  Both cards use a similar color palette too.  cute!

Have a great day GILLfriends
xo

8 comments:

  1. Such fun cards...love that puckery 'lil fish...tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving here with a big smile on my face! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable set! Love both the samples today. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ca-ute!!! I love both of these cards!! I have to tell you, I just got in my 1st Paper Smooches Sets (after admiring them for a while) and used them for the 1st time last night - AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!!!! Such great quality and fun images & sentiments (I picked up the Sentiment Sampler & Boob Tubes). I'm especially happy that I could use the sentiments & boob tubes sentiments together ("Happy Birthday Dad"). This Surf and Turf Set is on my list - so cute!!!! if you'd like to see my card, I entered it into the Wee memories Challenge, and it can be found on my blog today: http://heathersscrappiness.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-wee-memories-62.html#comments

    Thanks for peekin ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed a smile this morning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why can't I make bows like that?!?! Always look amazing :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tag! Love the embelly Laurie used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.