Monday, July 11, 2011

I could use a SUGAR RUSH...

how about you?

sigh, how I wish that real life glittery sprinkles existed.  I am sure they would taste wonderful :)  I love the paper pieced Neapolitan flavored ice cream that Kyrssi created.  I could go for one of those right now...yummmm.  Her sentiment treatment is just divine!!























Heidi cut out a bagillion candies to make this fabulous wreath - WOW!!    I want to pop those glittery gum drops in my mouth!  Not only is this is a ridiculously clever card, but it's designed beautifully :)

Hope your day is EXTRA sweet!
xo Kim



12 comments:

  1. Adorable cards today. Wow, lots of work on cutting all those candies. I'm impressed! Got my Sugar Rush set in the mail on Saturday. Oh so sweet! Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, love all the fussy cutting :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, both of them! Mmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH...that's all I can say - LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Sweeeeeeeeeet It Is!!!!! Love both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe she cut all those candies out by hand! That is insane! But so worth it cause that wreath is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable. A candy wreath. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards!! I sure could use some of that candy, or ice cream, right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.