Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Please welcome...

Jenny Mullens - our July guest designer!

She is a designer that makes me scratch my head - in a good way.  I really get a kick out of her pure creativity.  It's obvious that she truly enjoys the creative process and has an "outside the box" attitude...LOVE that!

What grabbed our attention is the clever way she combines stamp sets to make something completely new.  Jenny used the fins from the beta fish and added them to the ice cream top of the ice cream cone from our Sugar Rush stamp set to make a jellyfish (I think it can also be an octopus).  Then she added some extra kelp to her card...it's the flame from Spiffy Scooters.  The seagull was used to make the waves, yeah, wow.

Setting the creativity aside, she can also deliver a wonderfully designed card!

















ahhhh, this card makes me grin.  I love Teri's primary colored Christmas card - soooo FUN!  I was thrilled to see such a cute card using the mouse from our Santa Paws set.  CUTE!!!























Tomorrow our FREE digi goes live . . . and our August guest designer search begins.  I LOVE this time of the month!!

Enjoy your day friends
(smooches)
Kim

16 comments:

  1. congrats jenny...love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius card, Jenny! Wow, and Teri's little mouse is so colorful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Jenny! Just fabulous! So is Teri's card too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant use of stamps! I love when that creativity comes out, it's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jennie's thought processes and seeing things as different objects truly amazes me. If I could only be 1/4 as creative.

    What a cute Xmas card toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jenny's work and I'm so happy to see her here as your guest designer. The ice cream jellyfish is awesome!! Love Teri's adorable card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jenny, her cards are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE her idea about the octopus! I love to extend my stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards - Jenny's got creativity coming out of her ears!!!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Jenny's creativity and Teri's card rocks my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure genius that Jenny is! These are both amazing cards, love Teri's use of bright papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and I have time to play this month in the GD Search. Yay. Can't wait to use my new sets. I love Jenny's card...go Jenny. Love the colors Terri used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to see Jenny as a guest designer - her creativity blows me away and her cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome Jenny! What an awesome card!! ;D

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.