Thursday, July 21, 2011

PS August Guest Designer is

Alison Spellman

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You are our August guest designer and this is the card that make me go OH-EM-GEE!  (actually I had the same reaction to many of your cards, but this one gave me the HUGEST smile)




















What I love is how freaking playful this card is!  I love that she combined a zillion PS stamp sets! Surf and Turf (waves, pelican, crabs), Hang Ups (suns rays), Chubby Chums (sentiment).  Sugar Rush (sand castle), Boob Tubes (sun shape) The only thing NOT stamped is the shore line...WOW!!!

SERIOUSLY - Each month gets harder to choose!  I went back and forth between at least 5 cards...sat back...sighed at such creativity...looked at all of the entries again and just smiled at the talent that surrounds me.  I am SO impressed with your creativity.  :)  I want you to keep submitting because I can see SO MANY of you as becoming our guest!  You can keep submitting the same cards - please don't give up, ok?

THANK YOU so much for entering our search, you are all amazing!  I am reallllly look forward to our September guest designer search - details will be posted on August 4th.

Tomorrow we have a blog hop planned and you have a chance to win some goodies.
hugs,
Kim

23 comments:

  1. Yes, she is an excellent choice! The things she did with Surf and Turf had me picking my jaw up off the ground :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Alison--all of her cards 'wowed' me as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Alison! All of your cards give me a big smile and I can't wait to see what you make in August!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much! I am so excited to be the AUG GDT member.. What can I say, I love PS stamps.. I think they are so inspiring.. I hope I can make you proud with my creations.. WOOHOO!!! YAY!! Okay I will stop now.. :) thanks again.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect choice! Alison's card is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIG congrats Alison! I was just at your blog this morning after seeing your "Hang in there" card here, which I fell in love with! Can't wait to see what you create for the team and for us next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Alison. Amazing creativity. Perfect choice for a GDT;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many ***CONGRATS*** Alison, Love how you've used the stamps and I can't wait to see what you come up with next month:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgosh - I can't stand how cute her cards are! I just spent an HOUR looking at her designs! LOVE every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Cards and I can see why it was so hard to select the August GD. But, what creativity this card displays and the colors are so warm and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Alison! I remember seeing this card and being amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Alison! Your cards were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No surprise on your pick Kim...I loved all of her creations as well!! Congrats to Allison! Can't wait for next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Allison!!! Your creations are such an inspiration! Can't wait to see more from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Alison. This card is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. COngrats Alison! This is seriously GENIUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just ADORABLE...made me Smile BIG! Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Alison! Such a fun card--love the different stamp sets you used for a delightful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh love it!! We all have days like this!! Haha! Great card great imagination!! Love it and congrats on being GDt!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Alison! This card is just fabulous =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.