Thursday, July 14, 2011

The PS Patrol

woohoooo, here we are again on the second Thursday, showing off some Paper Smooches projects that found while patroling the net!  Post your projects on your blog, Facebook, and our Fan Flickr page for a chance to be showcased here!


Ummmm, this is one of those "shut the front door" kind of cards.  Emily's card give me chills, seriously...I LOVE this card!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am guessing this is a flat card, but it has SO MUCH dimension!  Wow,  check out her HAND-DRAWN background...oh-em-geee.  GREAT card Marie!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am always looking for birthday card ideas and this one stole my heart!  Holy cute dollar shirt!!  I just want to make one and hold it in my hand, LOL.  I love that she kept it simple and made the shirt do all the work!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Way to use a stamp set girlfriend!  How cool that she created a background of sentiments!!  That chick seems thrilled to be a graduate.  I adore this darling card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








Anika Lerche 
I am instantly drawn to this fabulous color combination, but there are so many elements that inspire me!  I love how Anika combined so many stamps...and how can you not love a red polka dot TV?  GREAT card!!!

















Thank you for sharing your talent with us!  It's a pleasure to show off your talent!

You could be next.  Show off those PS cards and we may find yours too!
smooches
Kim

22 comments:

  1. It's an honour to see my card featured here, Kim! Thank you so much! I love all the other cards. Wonderful and inspiring work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! Love the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun cards!! These are all terrific!! Great work gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab cards, so creative :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, SO MUCH talent! Love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I just love seeing all these girls' cards being featured here today. Great ideas. Love that dollar shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super picks again this month PS Patrol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My eyes are POPPIN' OUT of my HEAD!!! These cards are amazing! I want to stamp ALL DAY and make each and every one of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!!! Love to see everyone's different take on using those stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what fabulous cards! So many cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all fabulous cards! Thanks for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing creations!! Loving every single one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thrilled that my card is showcased here! Thank you so very much! And all the other cards are so fabulous! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are awesome cards!

    Way to go, y'all!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such unique and creative cards! Simply amazing inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  16. REally? Shut the front door is right! And the back door, and all the windows too. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers! Kim you must be over the moon with all of these out-of-this-world creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.