Friday, July 8, 2011

Some CASual Fun planned today

Paper Smooches is a sponsor of CASual Friday's challenge blog this week.  We love that sweet blog and their talented designers!  We are giving away some shaped card templates for a prize.

Hopefully they don't freak you out!  I am a fussy cutting fool, so it's a kick in the pants for me.  They are not as hard to cut as you may think.  It might be a fun project to share with your kids this summer?

You can see all of our shaped card templates HERE
























All the personality you need is always included in the template...very little needs to be done to them to make them super cute!

I usually use the back side of the template.  The cut side is seen on the inside and back, but you can cut that line off completely.  Remember that die cutting machines work beautifully with our templates.

I made a new logo for you to use on your blog is you like.  I am soooo NOT computer savvy, so I am pretty darn excited that it looks pretty good.  Did you know that our whole web site, including the front page is made from paper?   That little shipping truck is a miniature paper piecing from card stock.
 



enjoy your weekend :)

(smooches)
Kim

10 comments:

  1. He's so sweet, what a fab template to add to the range:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I appreciate the fussy cutting because I too am a fussy cutting junkie! :) Thank you so much for sponsoring our challenge this week, we just loved playing with your Shaped Card Templates at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great with the new button, I actually saw it and added it to my blog earlier today =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazingly talented. The best part of today was reading through your template explanations and smacking my head and saying "now why didn't I think of that?" Thanks so much for sponsoring at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card - I just had to "pin it" -- I plan on making these shaped cards as my holiday cards this year - going to have to start soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so THRILLED to have Paper Smooches as our sponsor this week at CAS-ual Fridays. I had so much fun creating with the beehive template and can't wait to do more!!
    Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was absolutely ecstatic when I found out Paper Smooches was sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays this week cuz I just LOVE me some Paper Smooches and the card templates are so ca-ute! Loved making my popsicle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so HAPPY to play with the apron shape!! It's so easy and fun to work with. NO fussy cutting at all! I can think of so many possibilities to use the template! Thank you so much for sponsoring us Girl Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeppers -I LOVE fussy cutting LOL! And your templates are fabulous - I hope I get a chance to play with them for CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    Thanks for the new blog badge too! It's proudly displayed on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the CUTEST card, I just love that fun snowman!!!! I just received my first Paper Smooches stamps in the mail this weekend!! YAY! can't wait to try them out :)
    Love your new button too, I am about to scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.