Tuesday, July 12, 2011

who can't use a few bucks?

It seems that cash or a gift card is truly appreciated by kids...which makes gift-giving easier - love that! 

Laurie's shabby vintage card is so cool.  Blue reindeer, who would've thunk it?  Not me, but I sure do adore them :)



















what a GREAT money holder!!



















Ahhh, these colors scream Christmas...and I love them even without the holiday boost.  That embossed polka dot paper adds the perfect texture and interest.  What a truly FABULOUS card!!















Tomorrow I get to share another sweet card from Teri and our guest, Jenny - check back ok?

xo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Your stamps are absolutely adorable - gotta have the "bucks"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable! I so love your stamps Kim! Thank you for my recent orders. I still love the reindeer you did when you were designing for CHF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! Those are awesome cards, Laurie and Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.