Wednesday, July 27, 2011

woohooo August stamps release today!

I mentioned yesterday that our release day would be earlier than usual (it's TODAY).  I am SO excited about this release!!

A Little Lovin'

Alphadot

Fruitastic

Our third stamp set is called "Fruitastic".  As soon as I created "Vegtastic" I knew that I would have to draw some fun fruits and I had a blast!  I think they are perfect timing for summer!

This set includes SO MANY fruits!  Orange, grapefruit, strawberry, grape, blueberry, cherry, apple, lime, lemon, banana, peach, apricot, plum - seriously, they are all on ONE stamp set!

Here is a sample that Teri created using Fruitastic:

This card makes me chuckle.  Teri paper pieced the lips and tongue, it adds the perfect dimension!  You are - totally - sweet are separate words so that you can piece them together as you like to use with multiple fruits!



















Today is our last day with Jenny Mullins (I'm so sad about that)
Of course she knocked another card out of the park!
She made a "grinch dog" using the kelp and from "Surf and Turf", the cherry from "Sugar Rush and the bag is made from the seagull wing - WOW!

Jenny, it was an absolute pleasure, we will continue to stalk your blog for more extra-creative Paper Smooches creations!  Thank you for being our guest.



































We hope you will join us for our blog hop tomorrow.  On Friday I will share some ideas of how to use 2 of our stamp sets to their potential.  Please pop in when you can.

Thank you so much for making us a part of your day
xo
Kim

14 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't wait! All 3 new sets look adorable. The fruit card... too cute!! Thanks again for sharing and for the early release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous!!! love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so cute! I am ready to shop tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! These are totally cute--SUPER clever second card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I really love Jenny's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love the fruit stamps too, what a great selection in one set.
    It was a pleasure to work with you Kim :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to get my PS goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun new sets! I'm not a fruit person, but those fruits are so stinking cute!

    And I agree that Jenny has been a great guest designer! Love all her stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! And I thought I was in love with Vegtastic! Fruitastic is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri's card does make you smile but then that Santa card is pretty cute too. NICE and loving the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE Jenny's card!!! The "Max antlers" are fantastic and the little bone in the stocking is perfect! And Teri's pieced fruit are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards. Love all the 3 new sets. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.