Monday, July 25, 2011

woohoooo, it's PEP RALLY week!

First, lets's start with the winner of the PS/EAD blog hop from Friday.

The winner is . . .

Chunyuan

Congratulations!  Please e-mail your stamp set choice along with your address to kim@papersmoochesstamps.com.

The first new stamp set that we are sharing with you today is called "A Little Lovin".  I had love and babies in mind when I created it. so it includes both themes along with images that work well on their own as well.

More info to come (wink)

Kryssi used my favorite image in the set . . .a mamma and baby elephant.  She is surely showing her baby a "little lovin".  She glittered the moon and used a polka dot stamp comes form another stamp set, which I will tell you more about tomorrow.























Heidi used one of the other main images - and boy did she do him justice!  I love the gold crown.  The "hopping springs" is not a stamp, she created those with a pen.  Isn't this just a super FUN card???























what do you think of our first August sneak peek???

34 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! How flippin' adorable are those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE elephants! Kim! You are making me broke!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be called Cute Paper Smooches, cause that's how I feel about all of your designs! These are delightful ~ Love that Frog Green and Pink combination....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too adorable! I can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fab cards... love them both! Super excited for the rest of the sneaks and the new sets!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the sneak peek! So excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Mama & Bubba Elephant image is truly stunning. Gorgeous cards. Can't wait to see the rest of pep week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the elephants! So so adorable. Look forward to seeing what the polka dots are all about tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo a mama and babe elephant how cute :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These 2 images are really adorable! Can't wait to see what the rest will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW CUTE!!! More stamp sets for my "must have" list, I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great cards girls!!! Love the sneaks too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Kim, I LOVE those elephants! My niece is going to love them - she adores elephants! And that frog is too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for pick me as a winner. Fab cards from DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's Dumbo and him mama! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, that first card is too precious. However, the froggy, is just priceless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. From what I've seen so far, I definitely think I'm gonna be lovin' "A Little Lovin'"!! Both cards (and images) are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute stuff! I am loving the elephants and frog. Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. elephants and frogs who couldn't love these cutie ones?
    MaryAnn N.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Little Lovin elephant stamp is adorable. Can't wait to see the rest of the set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh!!!! I love it! I just placed an order and I'm going to have to make a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, these are fabulous! The elephants remind me of one of my son's favourite books, "Kiss Kiss", baby animals kissing their mammas. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heather's card is totally adorable!!! Really sweet set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.