Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More glue and ABC's

Which is appropriate for those of us who have kids in school already.

We continue with day 2 of our Glue Arts promotion.  I know that I can't wait to see what more of their designers have created with Paper Smooches stamps.  Here's their blog link

Heather created this simply sweet card using Alphadot and Friendly Flowers.  She sandwiched some bling between 2 flowers to make butterflues - WAY cool!



















I wake up nearly every morning with a banana smoothie, so this card steals my heart.  It's just so fresh and super FUN!























Tomorrow we will announce a give away including Glue Arts...see you then
Thanks so much for stopping by.
xo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, love both cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both cards! The layout on the banana card is fabulous... definitely one to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited to find your blog from Glue Arts. I am new follower and love your new stamp line.

    Thanks also for the inspiration too


    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, love the bananas! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that banana card just sealed the deal for me buying fruitastic! ...yep. it did! :) awesome! - Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I like the flowers turned to butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome butterfly flowers! I love all the different ways you can use these stamps

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.