Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pep Rally Day 4

Laurie created this darling card using "Frankie" from Halloweenies.  That's just dang fun to say, LOL :)

Her sentiment is heat embossed with black, can you tell?  Super fabulous coloring and awesome design - great job Laurie!   Ohhhh how I wish I could tie a bow that perfect - sigh


































I am thrilled that Karolyn is joining us this month.  Her style is wonnnnnderful.  It's playful and fresh and I am looking forward to sharing her creations with all of you.

Let's start by swooning over that polka dotted moon...and move onto her sweet little die cut fence.  A gingham pumpkin - be still my heart!  She nails this card with such a super cute sentiment.  awesome card in every way!














19 comments:

  1. September 1st needs to be here now because I need this set NOW!!! Oh these cards are just wonderful. Such inspiration! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love these cards... so so cute..very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Frankie! He is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards thanks for sharing them they're really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Laurie and Karolyn nailed these cards! SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that Frankie is suuuuuper cute! I'm definitely ordering that set right away! Gotta have him! Really nice cards, and you're right her bows are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a recent convert to PaperSmooches after Emily at the UK's Make the Day Special recently starting stocking them. I LOVE your designs and your blog is gorgeous! Keep up the adorable work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the gingham pumpkin is genious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, love the halloween images! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute cards!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Carolyn....love your card. Both are adorable!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just awesome cards.....so inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super duper cute Halloween cards!! LOVE that adorable little Frankenstein!! And the polka dot moon is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute! I love that 'punkin' sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Em Gee! Super cute cards and I really MUST have this set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. accck!!! I love these- I just adore that pumpkin too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.