Friday, August 26, 2011

Pep Rally Day TWO

Yesterday you had your first taste of our "Sunny Side Up" stamp set.  Well, how about a big whopper of a peek today?  I used the clouds, smile and sentiment to make this "odd" card.  I have to say that it didn't quite turn out like I had envisioned, but I embraced the end result and here it is.  It's supposed to be a sun among a rainbow.



















Here are some more examples of what can be created with just this ONE stamp set.

Please keep in mind that I used a brand spankin' new - JUICY black ink pad

soooo there's

wind, kites with 2 bow options, rain drops/tear drops, a paper airplane, umbrella, smiley face.












There's an open circle that can be used for:
Sun - the triangle rays are separate (one is solid and the other is open) - ok, so the pumpkin idea didn't work, but I think it would have if I used the open triangle instead.  I used the rain drop for piggy tails for the crying little girl.  You can make silly faces













The raindrop becomes a butterfly, flowers and clovers.  The smile can become a leaf










This is probably going to be one of those stamp sets that I am going to see amazing creativity with from all of you amazing designers.  I truly look forward to it!

Did I convince you that you NEED this set?

19 comments:

  1. aww gorgeous Kim! cant wait for the actual release of your new sets.

    Just wanted to also let you know that i have received my second order of stamps, thank you so much....super fast shipping again sweetie.
    absolutely love them and want them all!!!
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! I love that you give us ideas and different scenarios for your stamps, sometimes I get crafters block and can't think of anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, do I ever NEED this one! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your stamp sets - they mix and match really well together. Love the cheer up stamps, infact all your stamps make me smile.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I love your card! That smile is so creepy, I would use that all the time! Can't wait to see what everybody does with this one :)


    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set looks SO CUTE and so versatile! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun kim.. I love the new designs so far with what I have seen.. it all looks amazing! Can't wait to see the full sets.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need this! :)
    Such clever ideas. Can't wait for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you convince me....
    you sure did!!!! Looks like it's going to be super fun... can't wait!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really really can't wait to get my hands on this set Kim. Bright cheery card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the ideas using this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorites are the umbrellas, rain drops, and kites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my golly....way cute. Just look at that cloud. I have never seen a cuter cloud. I love your card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had me at Day one! LOL I definitely want this set. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a "must have" set! Love the smiley umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeek, what a cute and colourful card! YES, I'm definitely going to buy this set, Kim! You didn't have to convince me thrice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally didn`t get the sun in the rainbow look HOWEVER I really like this card just as a fun and kind of silly look!

    And yes, you totally had me at hello with this set :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.