Thursday, August 11, 2011

The PS Patrol

woohoooo, here we are again on the second Thursday, showing off some Paper Smooches projects that found while patroling the net!  Post your projects on your blog, Facebook, and our Fan Flickr page for a chance to be showcased here!



Samantha Taylor
I love baker's twine and I just adore what Samantha did with hers.  It adds such wonderful texture!!  She used this month's FREE digis.



















Cassie Trask
 k, so clowns typically creep me out, but this one I can handle.  How funny that Cassie transformed our little monster into a clown, hehe.  I wanna kiss those lips!  Did you notice that she used the puff of smoke from our Spiffy Scooters stamp set? 























Karin Akesdotter
O-M-Geee, how silly is this?  If you venture over to Karin's blog, you will so many fun and quirky cards using our stamps.  She places our images in places that they just don't belong - which I LOVE!  Serioulsy, are you NOT chucking right now???
























Donna Bowman 
Ahhhh, I am drooling over all of these wonderful patterns!  She was inspired by one of Cath's Tuesday Trigger Inspiration pieces from Moxie Fab World and I think she rocked it!  Our Pretty Phrases completes this card perfectly.



















Joy Taylor 
Oh, I just love the soft colors that Joy chose.  Her paper choices are divine.  What a great card for a man or woman...what wonderful simplicity, great job!























Thank you for sharing your talent with us!  It's a pleasure to show off your talent!  You make it harder and harder every month.

You could be next.  Show off those PS cards and we may find yours too!
smooches
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to two of my fellow bloggers on being showcased!!! So many amazingly talented people :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finding new talent with great ideas. Samantha's raspberry idea is great and I love Karin's fun card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great talent showcased today....that monster clown is definitely cute :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby showcase. So much talent and variety :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very tickled to be among such talent! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showcasing my card here with all these other outstanding cards. I am truly honored! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what awesome cards, ladies! Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work!!!! My heart skipped when I saw Joy's card... it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these amazing cards! I love them all, especially Cassie's monster-turned-clown card. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.