Thursday, August 18, 2011

PS September Guest Designer is

Debby Hughes

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You are our September guest designer and this is the card that made me swoooon
























ohhhh how I LOVE this card...let me count the ways:
1. The color combo
2. The crisp look
3. The paper pieced elephants
4. The patterns that you chose for the elephants
5. The brilliant design
6. The simple way you accented this sweet card

We welcome you to our team for October Debby! 

I am SO impressed with your creativity everyone  :)  I want you to keep submitting because I can see a ton of serious talent!  It's just so darn hard to choose just one!  You can keep submitting the same cards - please don't give up, ok?

THANK YOU so much for entering our search, you are all amazing!  I am really looking forward to our October guest designer search - details will be posted on September 1st.

hugs,
Kim 

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Just the tone says it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is so gorgeous! i love all those things about this card too : ) Congratulations Debby, a well deserved place amongst the DT, im really looking forward to seeing more beautiful cards from you and of course the whole paper smooches dt : )
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Debby! Well deserved :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Debby...Love your sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe it! Thanks so much Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! This card *almost* makes me want to have another baby, it would be so cute for announcements! Great job. I adore those elephants :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Debby! I love, love, love your work and I'm totally swooning over this card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debby is so dang clever, isn't she?? Love working with her and what a great choice for your guest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats debby!! That was a great card and very worthy :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No surprise here...way to GO, Debby! Can't wait to see your creations as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for Debby! I can't wait to see what she comes up with in September.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, a great addition to the team for September :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok! Molto carina la tua realizzazione! IO sono italiana e non capisco bene la tua lingua, ma riesco a seguirti grazie al traduttore Google.
    Buon lavoro, bye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, congrats on the guest designer spot! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew Debby was going to win the minute I saw her card. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Debby! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, what a beautiful card! Congratulations Debby =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so cute! I love that paper piecing.. :) so fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.