Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF!

whoa, this week really flew by!!  We had so much fun playing along with Glue Arts this week!  Thank you for joining us.  :)




Today's card uses a sketch from the "Got Sketch?" Blog.  I used our Swanky Snowdudes stamp set.  The entire front of the card is popped up with Glue Arts U Cut It Foam (great stuff!)



 

Our Glue Arts prize winner is: Lisa Petrella

Congrats Lisa!!  Please send me an e-mail at info@papersmoochesstamps.com and I will forward your address to Glue Arts.

Glue Arts continues to share their designer's projects using Paper Smooches stamps...and I am amazed by the beautiful projects over at their blog.  Seriously WOW stuff!!

We are thrilled to see so many new visitors and we hope to see more of you :)
Thank you for stopping by
smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! And congratulations on your win, Lisa =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh cool card! I feel a CASE coming on ... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowmen! Congrat's Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool colors! Love the little guy peeking through the card :)

    -rachel w k
    http://rwkrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the little snow guy peeking through on your cool card Kim. Congrats Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that card is amazing... Congrats Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those snowmen are SO ADORABLE! LOVE this card!!! And THANKS SO MUCH for the Glue Arts prize!!! WOWZERS!!! I'm doing the happy dance as I write this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.