Monday, August 8, 2011

TGIM!

ohhh, how I love a fresh new week to play with!!

It's official...we are welcoming retail stores to carry our stamps.  woohoooo!  This a very exciting time for us!  If you have a local craft store that you would like to see carry Paper Smooches stamps...please refer them to our web site.  (we sure would appreciate it)  Here are the details:

let's get right into sharing some sweet cards!

eeeeeek, what a fresh idea!!  Sweet simplicity at it's finest :)  Kryssi combines Fruitastic with Vegtastic and made a mini flash card - super FUN.
























I just can't take my eyes off this card.  The divine roses draws me in!  I think it's so neat that Heidi shows how easy it is to stamp on a circle.  I have to give that a try, I love the look!























Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by :)

xo
Kim

10 comments:

  1. VERY excited to see some of these stamps in stores!!! Love the alphabet card :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting. Only last night I e-mailed the owner of my favorite shop telling her about your stamps and she told me she loved your stamps and had already put in an order. Halleluja - can't wait for them to arrive in the UK so I can get some :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards on this site can not come fast enough. I feel like a stalker!!! LOL

    Both of these card are fabulous in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be carrying the line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you'll be the first to agree, but I just have to say that every lady on your DT is amazing! Such inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What exciting news of you, Kim! Congrats and cute creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the DT cards as always and yipee...I'm hoping PS stamps come to the UK:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's GREAT news! and great dt inspiration as always! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! That's wonderful news! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.