Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome Alison!

You can see more of her amazzzzzing creations HERE

Yup, I know, shut the front door!!

I've never seen a jungle look sweeter.  Check it - banana (leaves), grapes (coconuts) the palm tree base is the drink outside, and inside, cloud from spiffy scooters set, elephant & sentiment from a little lovin.  She used Fruitastic, Sugar Rush, A Little Lovin and Spiffy Scooters - WOW!



















 I allow the guest designers to share 1 or 2 creations each week - I am thrilled that Alison gave us another to showcase :).  There is some major silliness going on here!!























Teri combined stamps from Hang Ups and Alphadot so make this super cute scene.  I am happy to see that the letters fit nicely inside the lanterns


















I will be back tomorrow with the next guest designer search details.

Don't forget about our SPARKS Challenge - the deadline is TONIGHT

12 comments:

  1. Oh brilliant! Alison did some awesome stuff here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison how adorable. I love your work. Thanks for sharing.

    And Teri, this lantern card is the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations, love the coconut tree :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the door is right!!!! Oh wow!!! Someone has a very creative mind. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people just have that extra bunch of creativity we all long for...these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cards! What a feat Allison's Welcome Baby card is ... so creative using four sets! Her second card "rocks!" Terri's card is adorable and I love the letters in the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards......love the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I am super excited to be picked as the Guest DT member for this month.. I hope I will inspire you to break out your stamps and start creating.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore your cards, Allison! Congrats!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.