Wednesday, August 31, 2011

woohooo, it's a fabulous day!

Our September stamps are released today - YAY!!
Please meet:

Halloweenies
Perpetual Bliss
Sunny Side Up

Halloweenies set consists of extra-quirky images.  I literally cracked myself up when I drew their expressions.

I LOVE vintage, but I also love cute, so I made Perpetual Bliss with a whole lot of both!  I thought of fun images that I am not seeing everywhere.  We like to give you a range of unique images and sentiments to create with

Sunny Side Up is a builder set that is full of sunshine and other totally happy images...ohhhh, the possibilities friends :)

You have ONE MORE WEEK to participate in our SPARKS Challenge.  Deadline is Sept. 7.

Our release day also falls on the first Thursday of the month, which means that it's guest designer search time.  (huge grin)

Here are the details:

Guest Designers will receive 2 NEW stamp sets and 2 shaped card templates and will have their name and projects featured here on the PS blog for 3-4 weeks (depending on how many weeks there are in the month).

You will have approx. two weeks to show us your talent!  You can submit as many projects as you like and past submissions are welcome.  Guest designers are not chosen randomly.  We will be looking for designers who stand out in one (or more) of the following categories:
  • great use of color
  • outstanding design
  • mad coloring skills
  • fun paper piecing
  • pure cleverness
You will need to use a Paper Smooches stamp or any of our FREE digi stamps.  A new digi image and sentiment were added to the PS web site last night.  You can find it HERE.  Past digi images and sentiments were moved to a tab at the top of this blog 

Add a direct link to your project using the Inlinkz system below.

The deadline is Wednesday, September 14.  Our September guest designer will be announced on Thursday, September 15.

Our FREE August digi stamp and sentiment are now available.  Here is my sample:























I drew the cherry blossom (at least that's what I think it is) and copied and pasted it to create a cluster.  I can never have enough "thanks" sentiments, so I decided to make a generic digi this month.  Enjoy :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these new stamp sets and the free digi is fantastic. "Halloweenies" is my favorite time of the year, so I am especially excited about this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all great, but I really can't wait until A Walk Down Memory Lane gets Perpetual Bliss and Sunny Side Up! I *need* them both right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sets, Kim! Halloween is my fav holiday and I especially adore the new Halloweenies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for my new stamp set Kim... I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much fun playing with the digie...I can only imagine how FUN it is to play with the actual stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many talented designers! So many great cards! Kim, thanks to your beautiful and inspiring stamps! :) I had great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.