Wednesday, September 7, 2011

eeeek...

How I love Halloween.  What a super fun holiday!  I love reaching for yellow, orange, purple and black for this holiday.  Looks like Debby and Teri do too.

Check out this cool tag that Debby made.  I dig those purple clouds!  The way she designed her sentiment really grabbed my attention.  Super perfection :)























I am a sucker for big polka dots and Teri's design is FAB-Ulous!  Those wiggle eyes makes me giggle :)
























Tonight is the deadline for our SPARKS Challenge.  HERE are the details

Here's what you are playing for:

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: FIVE stamp sets of their choice (a $75. value)

Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)

We will choose THREE random winners that will receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)

Thanks for playing along :)
smooches!

10 comments:

  1. I am a huge polka dot fan toooooo...LOve the cool tag and this awesome card...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Halloween is the best! The purple clouds and eyes... L♥VE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo so cute! I love 'em both :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Halloween is my favorite. These are so cute!!!! I loveeeeeeee them. I love the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek is right!! These are TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the festive inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Debby's gift tag!! Teri's colours are fantastic, too. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love halloween, the creations are wonderful! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh these are wicked cute! haha I couldnt resist! I love them both, but especially the purple dotted paper pieced clouds... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how it gets better then purple patterned clouds! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.