Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

My goodness...I am thrilled that you love our September stamp sets!!  That makes me OH SO happy!!

I was playing with the Halloweenies stamp set...no idea why my photo is so bad..ack!  I think I would have liked this card better with a kraft card stock base, I think.  I used a ruler and a black pen to draw some extra spider web lines and I finished it off with some Zva Creative crystals.




















Here are some fun ways to play with Halloweenies:

k, so the witch can be a girl dressed up for Halloween...or color her with green skin and black hair to make her a real witch!  In case you were wondering, that circle-thingy is an eyeball.  Just add red pen squigglies for blood shot eyes.  Or it can be used to make a crafty background.  That bottle contains potion and googly eyes adds a silly touch to the bat!

















We have a long holiday weekend with the kids.  I know we will enjoy our weekend, hope you do too :)

xo
Kim

14 comments:

  1. LOL, I love both these scenes and cannot wait to get my hands on these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set!! Love your card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute... I am posting my card today with my little witch.. I won this set and just love it to pieces... Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the stamp set. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Tami
    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks so much.
    Ann R.
    annricks@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ideas! I'm enjoying connecting the spider webs with my set. I'm so impressed by the stamps you provide in each set - not only their quality but also the ways in which the stamps can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love those Happy Halloweenies Stamps. And your card is very cute!
    Thanks for your tips and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Can't wait to get mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute-you have such a fun line of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, gosh darn it!...You make it so hard for a girl to stay on budget. This set is so stinkin' CUTE! I just put my order in for it, and tossed in a few other sets, while I was at it. I can't wait to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable Kim. I love it. What great ideas for using the set. I LOVE how you do that!!! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim,
    I want to put the PS badge on my blog since I make and post cards with your stamps on my blog. Where can I get the code to do that?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.