Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Monday!

I have a couple of Oh-Em-Gee cards to share with you all today.  Both showcase our brand spankin' new Perpetual Bliss stamp set.

Hoe cool is this card?!  I just wanna touch it!  I adore those colorful dimes and the spectrum of colors that Kryssi chose.  Pure genius :)
























and ahhhhh, some gorgeousness by Heidi.  That bow makes me swoon, but her design takes the cake.  I love the delicate frame and her soft coloring...yummmy!!























Thank you for stopping by today :) 
Hope you have a creative day!

xo
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Love these cards!! Can't wait until my set gets here - it's in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that huge bow to tie everything together, and the floating music notes look very very cool!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so awesome and I agree that bow is so divine..Love the new stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards as usual...love that bow!!! and the cascade of dimes is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards, they both look great! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, cute cards from this fantastic new set. I like the way you design your the stamps in your sets to be so versatile (when the crafter uses their imagaination.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about drop the jaw too? Wowzers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both samples are A-dorable! Perpetual Bliss is a must have!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.