Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey friends

it's Monday - woohooo

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  I drew a LOT and can't wait for you to see what I have in store for you.

We are a proud sponsor of the Paper Crafts World Card Making Day event.  Here are some of the details regarding this fabulous day!  It's coming up fast!!

1. Each year, card-making bloggers are invited to participate in promoting World Card Making Day. If you'll be doing something special on your own blog to celebrate World Card Making Day this year, please add your blog URL to this page using the Mr. Linky widget below. Then post the World Card Making Day logo on your blog to let the world know that you'll be celebrating with us on October 1!

2.











Twenty lucky winners will receive this prize package valued at over $1,000!
Today is the day! Submit your cards for a chance to win!



HOW TO ENTER: 1. Create an original card for any of these five occasions:
a. Birthday

b. Christmas/Season's Greetings
c. Hello/Thinking of You
d. Love
e. Thank You

2. On the back of each entry, include your name, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address, and a detailed description of instructions and supplies used to create the card.

Mail entries to:
2011 World Card Making Day Contest
14850 Pony Express Rd., Ste. 200
Bluffdale, UT 84065 


*Entries will NOT be returned.


The contest is open to all individuals, except winners of the 2010 World Card Making Day Card Contest.

Entries must be postmarked by October 10, 2011. All entries will be judged equally based on overall appearance, creativity, and execution. 

Multiple entries in several categories are permitted, by you may only win in one category. We will award four (4) winning cards per category, for a total of twenty (20) winners. 

Winners will be featured in the March/April 2012 issue of Paper Crafts - 
k, this is where it gets extra fun...we are offering a BONUS to anyone who is one of the 20 winners - The winning card must use Paper Smooches stamps and they need to be the main focus.  What's the bonus?  We usually offer a $20. store credit incentive for PS print publications, but we are upping it to $40. per card!  Now get movin' and mail some of your beautiful Paper Smooches cards to Paper Crafts...make sure that they fall under one of the 5 categories listed above.  I'll be rooting for you - good luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just adore this color combo?  How cool that Heidi chose teal as her Halloween accent color...eeeek!  Yup, that white spider web rocks, hard!























And ahhhhh, how do you feel about purple glittered bats, uh, huh, I know...they are fabulous!  Grey is a far better choice than black...love how Kryssi's mind works.























Enjoy your week friends!
xo
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy, I am SO participating in World Card Making Day! I already signed up my blog and I have posted about it at my blog. I already posted two cards in the gallery (using Paper Smooches stamps, of course!). This is going to be fun!

    I love the Halloween cards today...Heidi and Kryssi both rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards today, I've never heard of WCMD...will have to look into it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made 5 cards for WCMD all with PS stamps! I read above about linking my blog to this post with mr linky .. but ?? I had a blast making my WCMD Paper smooches cards, and hope one might get picked! Here is my blog: http://christibryant.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-world-card-making-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.