Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a message for you...






















Yes, yes we do  :)

Teri's card is sooooo stinkin' sweet!!  The light bulb is from Perpetual Bliss and the words were created with Alphadot.  Isn't her coloring divine???  I love that she popped up the light bulb for that extra POP factor!
















Holy amazing masking!!  Debby made our Halloweenies set come to life with this fabulous stamped scene!  She singled out one pumpkin and used the perfect sentiment for this card form our Vegtastic stamp set.  Brilliant card!!!

TONIGHT is the deadline for our SPARKS Challenge

Have a GREAT day!
(smooches)
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Both cards are so super. Love what people do with Paper Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.. such adorable sweetness this morning! Thanks for the lift!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards always.... love hopping over here.... always makes my day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these cards are great, love the pumpkins xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are clever--that little spider really works! Good thing he isn't closer to the little pumpkin, or she might have had to add the word "NOT." (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome cards! and amazing talent! ~ Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pile of pumpkins is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute and Fun....Both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh...so darn cute! I really love how the spider webs frames the top of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two cute cards! The second one was perfect timing for me ... my friend works at an antique barn and their Fall Fest starts tomorrow. I went with her tonight to pick up a few more pumpkins. As she looked at them to find just the right ones, I could hear them saying "Pick me! Pick me!" Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards...love that masking..very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are sew stinking cute!!! I love the pumpkins the bestest though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.