Monday, September 26, 2011

pep rally day 3

We are showing off our Hot Concoctions today :)

One of our October sets revolves around those heart warming hot drinks.  You can dabble with tea and coffee of course, but hot chocolate and cider are also options.   I am sure that you can think of a few other "hot concoctions"

Heidi created this vibrant card that showcases our "to go" cup and silly sentiment.  I am a HUGE Starbucks fan, so I love me some coffee-to-go!  When I do, I mostly get a Venti (large) size, which also happens to be used in this punny sentiment.  I imagine this is a card that you could send to a friend, inviting them to "chat".  This card make me smile :)























Kryssi paired up Hot Concoctions with Pretty Phrases.  She chose to use a "coffee bean" found on the set...but I think her little guys could be little candies or colorful mini hamburgers maybe?  Her bowl is actually a coffee cup from the set as well.  Clever, clever girl :)






















This week I have something extra fun planned for you all.  I will need to direct you to my personal blog for today, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I will be back here on Thursday and Friday - and some Sweet blog candy will be up for grabs (stamps are involved).

Happy Monday friends!
xoxo
Kim

30 comments:

  1. Loving these images and sentiments! Beautiful patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great images and adorable cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see the new sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, I am LOVING this set already! Great cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get this set!! Both these cards are darling!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and adorable. Love the cards...super cute.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a Java Stamp set junkie and I am also thinking that those lil colored "beans" could be Easter Inspired Velvet cuppies from SBux... like the red velvet cuppie... I'm a Venti kinda girl too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun stuff! I am excited that this set will be mine soon!!! I love the versatility of the coffee beans! Yes.. mini hamburgers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE ....Going to need all of these new stamps!! These cards are adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I think I'm just going to have to have this set too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute love the little macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards. Love the images:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I'm drinking a take out Tim Hortons coffee as I read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous inspiration! I'm with Sabr, Kryssi's little guys look like french macarons to me, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuteness cards today. Love 'em both. I was wondering what venti meant then saw your explanation. Ty. Can't wait to see the full sets.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super duper cute cards!!! I'm REALLY lovin' the looks of this stamp set!!! SOOOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!! I'm dying for that little coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those cuties in a bowl, I think are supposed to be those lovely colored cookies (macarons?) that are all the rage! Such a cute use!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such wonderful cards! Love that cup with the heart =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just LOVE the venti sentiment and the cute little macaroons!! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  21. okay....I LOVE this new set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg! Those could be French macaroons!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.