Friday, September 23, 2011

Pep Rally day TWO
























The penguin and snowflakes are heat embossed with a deep grey. not sure if you can tell :)
I colored the North pole with a red Copic marker.
North Pole and Snowflakes are from our Swanky Snowdudes stamp set...and the penguin is from our NEW "My Peeps" stamp set that will be released on Oct. 1.

Our DT blog hop was yesterday, in case you missed it...you still have time to comment for a chanced to be one of five winners of the new Oct. stamp sets

Our DT search had begun for our SPARKS Challenge blog....HERE are the details

Have a fabulous weekend friends!
xo
Kim

22 comments:

  1. Such a Cute Little guy and Fun Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still super duper excited to see the new sets! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just way too stinkin' cute! Love that sweet penguin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie penguin.... That is a cool sentiment too......
    Have another crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!! I absolutely love your style, it's so whimsical and fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so super cute! Can't wait for the full reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my Oct stamps today... being in the club rocks the house. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! I just him.. Love the CASness of this card.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the "you're one cool chick" stamp! Think i would like to stamp it on all my envelopes so it is the first thing my girl friends see when the mail arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. too friggin cute I want one for my own :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout Kim. Soooooooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo cute!! My son is going to go crazy for this little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't see the snowflakes but the penguin and sentiment is dang cuters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I simply love that little Penguin but those sentiments are a definitive must have!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the little penguin. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. NEVER meet a stamp/set I didn't like.To hard to pick just one!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.