Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a post filled...

with smile inducing cards!

Check out this cleverness - I don't know where to begin.  That helicopter stole my heart!  Teri's primary colors makes this the perfect little boy card.  I really like the blue marker accent on the clouds (I must try that)























Debby Hughes is back with us this week with 2 cards that have epic-cute factor!  My goodness....everything about this card makes me smile - huge!  She used the squirrel found on the "hang Ups" stamp set - LOVE that!!


















...and awwwww - how sweet is this???  Notice that Debby used the cloud from "Sunny Side Up" for her tree top?  The tree trunk is from "Hang Ups" and the elephants are from our "A Little Lovin" stamp set.  Her design is perfection!


















***Reminder***
If you plan to submit projects for our current Guest Designer call...tonight is the deadline. 
Visit HERE for details

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Thank you for stopping by :)
xo
Kim


22 comments:

  1. wow love Debby's creativity... awesome cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest,cleverest designs :)
    TFS
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea to use the cloud as a tree top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, these are very clever and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that little squirrel on the umbrella... oh my god perfection. So creative!


    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - such pretty cards and great layout too!
    I'm your newest follower, hop on over to my blog and be my follower too!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Teri is just a card genius! I love the two by Debby as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my...i love them all!:) kim,your stamps are so stinkin' cute!! they all bring a smile to my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! love the helicopter hello!!! and debby's cards are sheer perfection (as usual)! so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who woulda thunk it??? A cloud for a tree top!!! Absolutely genius!!! Thanks for all the ideas yu guys give us stampers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my golly these are all WOW cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww....these are all SO ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking for a helicopter stamp? Is it one of yours , I do not see it on your list. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello MaryAnn
    The helicopter is found on our Sunny Side Up set
    http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Sunny_Side_Up_p/ses-11-038.htm
    thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such bright, fun cards! Great ideas with the helicopter holding the words and with using the cloud as a tree =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo CUTE; ) I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.