Thursday, September 15, 2011

PS October Guest Designer is

Emily Leiphart

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You are our October guest designer and this is the card that caught our attention





















This is what I LOVE about Emily's card:
The shape of her card base (swoon), how well balanced it is, not to mention a perfect design...and those sweet pops of bling!

We welcome you to our team for October Emily! 

I am SO impressed with your creativity everyone  :)  I want you to keep submitting because I see a ton of serious talent!  It's just so darn hard to choose just one!  You can keep submitting the same cards if you like - please don't give up, ok?

THANK YOU so much for entering our search, you are all amazing!  I am really looking forward to our November guest designer search - details will be posted on October 6th.

hugs,
Kim

25 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Emily!!! So Happy for you.....I LOVE everything you do and can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emily...So very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emily!!! SO deserving, I LOVE all of the cards she creates! Can't wait to see all of her GD creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily...many congrats, I know this will mean a lot to you :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations emily! i can't wait to see what else you come with! - Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Emily, such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY Emily! I look forward to seeing more of your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been waiting for it!!! LOVE what she creates with your stamps - BIG, BIG congrats Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS, Emily!!! You so deserve this--I just LOVE what you do with your PS stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Em's a Paper Smooches genius already -- can't wait to see a whole month's worth of amazing ideas! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO!!! Yay Emily!!! this ROCKS :) congrats.. I can't wait to see what you create.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. No surprise here. Big congrats Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  13. big hugs and congrats, Emily! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Emily! Your card is beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for Emily! It will be an inspiring month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Emily! I know I have seen your other cards arund and its no surprise you won! Great job and have fun with this, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo Emily!
    Way to go girl - fantastic job...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah Emily!!!!....so happy for you GF....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Emily!!! LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Emily! Looking forward to seeing your guest DT samples =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, Emily! I absolutely love your card!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.