Thursday, September 8, 2011

The PS Patrol

woohoooo, here we are again on the second Thursday, showing off some Paper Smooches projects that found while patrolling the net!  Post your projects on your blog, Facebook, and our Fan Flickr page for a chance to be showcased here!

Barb Murphy 
Barb is an "out of the box" designer that we just LOVE!  Check our her blog to see her process to creating this totally adorable card!  Isn't her card delicious in every way???




k, so the cassette tape is not our image it's a digi, but the sentiments are.  I love this bright cherry card!  The colors, the design and her decorative edges makes us smile.























Jenny Suchin 
O-M-Gee...this card is super cute!!  That circle is the perfect way to showcase these silly images.  I love that she stamped the sentiment and left it alone - AWE-some card Jenny!!


 





















Lesa Soja 
And here's an "awwwww" card for you.  Isn't this just so stinkin' sweet???  Changing the directions of their eyes is always fun and she did it perfectly.  I totally dig her twine accent too!
























Kasia Curry
Kasia continues to WOW us.  C'mon, admit it, you are smiling, aren't you?  This is some serious cuteness!!!























You could be next.  Show off those PS cards on the web and we may want to feature yours too!
Thanks a ton for sharing your incredible talent with us - we "heart' you!
smooches
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Such great cards and inspiration. . .congrats to those featured :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....These are awesome!! Just Adore Paper Smooches Images...So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always amazing and inspiring cards! I love them all, as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited!!! It's so motivating to be featured, especially when I see so many AMAZING projects with your images and sentiments. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve lOve loveeeeee these so stinkin' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute creations! The first one is my FAV! I just uploaded my card to the Flickr gallery--I can't believe I didn't know about it! So sorry! I'll be sure to upload my other creations!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely cards! Congrats to all!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.