Tuesday, September 13, 2011

what have you been up to?

My goodness...I missed you all yesterday...it seemed so quiet here yesterday.  Are you all getting those sweet kids off to school?  It seems so weird that mine have been back for over a month now.

I'd love to share 2 amazing cards using our Perpetual Bliss stamp set.

Karolyn chose a trendy color combo and paired up the perfect patterns.  Did you notice that she chose a sentiment from our Giddy Bugs stamp set?  It works beautifully!  That lamp die cute and light bulb combo is pure genius!























Laurie did it again - she used polka dot patterned papers to draw attention to our light bulb...I love how she does that!  Her torn and rolled paper distressing is fabulous and I love that she didn't over-do this card.


















Thank you so much for stopping by friends!  Please take a moment to say "hello"...we'd LOVE to hear from you

xo
Kim

25 comments:

  1. These cards are so perfectly CUTE...Love them! Makes me want to add another set to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a few cards with PS stamps yesterday. I posted one to flikr, but the others are being sent to PC mag for World Cardmaking Day! As usual, it was a great way to spend a few hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    I hope to work on some world cardmaking day cards today with my PS stamps of course. I started yesterday but got sidetracked... My son has been in school for 6 weeks already too. His school district is on a year round schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable... looking to add PS stamps to my collection, but where to begin - they're all so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little lightbulbs, what a cute addition!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great cards. I bought this amazing set right away...just haven't had time to create with it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lightbulb is just so cute and clever! I know yesterday you mentioned you did a lot of drawing over the weekend, I can't wait to see what's coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness, I luuuurrrrrve that 4 light bulb card! Beautiful colors and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant cards, goes to show how you can mix and match your sets Kim :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely brilliant cards. I love love the lamp with the bulb. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG..I love that light bulb card...so simple but sweet.
    Hello PS...We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What super cute uses of something so simple as a light bulb! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both 'light' cards and can't wait to get Perpetual Bliss in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've got some cutie cards on your blog, they are so inspiring... I will be your newest follower and if you would hop on over to my blog and follow me too!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this are both so super cute! i love that light bulb!! i'm hoping to get my perpetual bliss out tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there!!! Love the fabulous cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! hehe... I love that lamp+light bulb combo! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun, clever lamp card! The sentiment is perfect for the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it all~~~so inspiring and makes me smile everytime I visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What wonderful cards, thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.