Monday, October 17, 2011

Coffee or tea?

...or are you a soda drinker?  I love coffee....soda sometimes and barely in my whole life...tea.  My favorites are white chocolate mocha and vanilla hazelnut - ohhhh and eggnog when it's in season...yummm

I have a couple of "hot little concoctiions" to share with you today, created by Kryssi and Heidi - delish!

First of all, I adore her color choices, so fresh!  Stacking the cups is pure eye candy (the star sprinkle is wonnnnnderful)  :)























I assume that Heidi used chalk ink for those solid coffee beans...boy, does it look FABULOUS!!  It looks like she masked the sides with a paper strip - I love the effect!   The colors she chose I reach for more than I should...I am partial, I admit :)  Great card!























If you are feeling crafty - you have a couple of days to play along with our SPARKS challenge.

The details for the May/June Paper Crafts magazine call have been posted (in case you didn't know, we offer a publication incentive)

I hope you have a great Monday and enjoy the rest of your week.

xo
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS cards - love the bright colours.

    p.s. I am using PS on some of my pub submissions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the stacked teacups and the band of coffee beans. Very cool cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stacked teacups... so cute and great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas! i love the sky blue and chocolate, nothing wrong with always using a perfect color combo!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm neither actually! I drink mostly water =) Hehe. Anyways, lovely cards! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. stunning! I love the cups! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute uses of those coffee related stamps! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love love love these. Love those cup colors and coffee bean border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOVE these creations--I love the masking and the color choices on the second:)

    And the first is pure amazing with that black background! LOVE the stacking of the cups! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the coffee set! Another great stamp set to put on my growing Paper Smooches Wish List :) ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous! Loving that coffee set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.