Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hey Peeps!

Hope you like "My Peeps"

Omgoodness this card is freaking CUTE!  Heather stamped the sun and it's rays perfectly.  This card reminds me of Miami Vice (do you remember that show?)  The "pilgrim" hat look very cool as a beach hat (never would have thought of that)



















Let's go from the beach to the cold :) 
Laurie's penguin card is adoooooorable!  I love the pop of color against the b/w (great design)
























Have a fabulous day friends
xo
Kim

11 comments:

  1. that is funny... Miami Vice...I totally used to watch that show... wait maybe I don't want to say that too loud..lol..
    Great cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both adorable! I am loving all of these adorable birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right..both of these cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love the little grass and bird..:) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do love the pilgrim hat as a sun shade, very cute!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fabulous! I love the beach hat and the pile of penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so remember Miami Vice. Don Johnson was considered cute back then. ;) Love that beach hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! These are super cute cards--LOVE that pilgrim hat as a beach hat! And those penguins stacked are ADORABLE:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two cute cards! What a funky beach card! I too like that little hat on the bird. The b+w card colors and penguins, with the pop of pink is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful card! I love the beachy feel of the first one =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.