Monday, October 24, 2011

many thanks...

I think it's wonderful that designers have taken to our "thanks" sentiment.  I am seeing it used more than the other words on our "Chit Chat" stamp set.  Its just plain fun, I suppose :)

Heidi's cute card takes me back to my "Rainbow Bright childhood days"  Nope, I didn't have the doll, but I think  remember having a rainbow Care Bear.  Isn't it cool how she colored the letters?























Kryssi has a knack for color Pop!  Her card is sweet simplicity and I absolutely LOVE it!!























Our November pep rally begins this Thursday, Oct. 27th, which is also our monthly dt blog hop (prizes are ivolved)

hugs,
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Cute cards! That "thanks" is my favorite stamp of the set, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi and Kryssi, you both are amazing. Love both of your cards!!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards..love that colorful ribbon on the first card...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards...I can't believe it's time for the next release soon :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp and it is used so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. both just stunning! Love the simplicity 'clean' look on each. I am not surprised people love that stamp so much!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love this card, so clever thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep! These are gorgeous! Do understand why that sentiment is a favorit!!! Pretty!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the "thanks". These two cards are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute---LOVE the different ways to color in the sentiment! I LOVE the multicolored one--and I LOVE that white on kraft! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.