Wednesday, October 12, 2011

seriously...check this out!

What an absolute CRACK-UP!  Emily is back with us this week, sharing two super clever cards.

You all know the nursery rhyme that ends...and the dish ran away with the spoon.  She made a "dish" with the solid oval stamp from Hot Concoctions stamp set (wow).  His hands were "borrowed" from the squirrel from Hang Ups stamp set.  The sentiments are from Chit Chat























Just in time for Thanksgiving here in the US.  Check out the chick that easily became a turkey with some beautiful coloring and a pilgrim hat - SO CUTE!!

















I am diggin' this group of chicks hangin' out!  How fun is this???  It looks like they are having quite the gab session, LOL























I hope that you will join us tomorrow to see whose cards caught our eye this month.  Tomorrow is PS Patrol day - woohoooo

I'd like to remind you of our sponsorship of  Wee Memories this week.  You have until Friday to play along...you will have a chance to win some Paper Smooches stamps!

xo
Kim

14 comments:

  1. Emilys designs are so fun...great cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SO clever and CUTE!!! Can't wait for my first order to arrive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so clever and fun!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative as always, Emily! Love that little 'turkey' with your signature knots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. Great design by Emily, and LOVE Teri's colorful chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest cards. I'm lovin' Emily's turkey card and the knots are genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously!!! Oh my gosh!! I'm totally in love with the dish & the spoon. Hey diddle, diddle, the stamp and the fiddle... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Emily has really done it this time! Over the top CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure glad you share these goodies because I would never come up with all of these ideas on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all three! These images just make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. all three of these cards are fantastic! Each one makes you smile. : ) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, super cards! Love 'em all but the thanks card captured me. What an awesome little turkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and inspiration, love the colours on the thanks card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.