Wednesday, October 5, 2011

That's HOT!

Hot Concoctions that is...

Check our these super cute to go cups!  I love that Teri only added a smiley face to one of them.  She paper pieced everything - FABULOUS card!!                           



and hold onto your hat friends...

BAM!  Isn't Emily's card amazing!!  She is our guest this month...so you are in for a treat!

She paper pieced the sugar cube from Hot Concoctions to make a Rubic's cube...wow!!  The sentiment is from Chit Chat, the crown is from A Little Lovin and the sparkle is a snowflake from Swanky Snowdudes























Emily has a second card to share today as well - woohooo

Check out this adorable little scene.  She kept the colors soft so that the bird really pops!  My goodness I adore this card!  Welcome to the team this month Emily :)


















Tonight is the SPARKS deadlines...the DT call and challenge - good luck!  :)
xo
Kim

22 comments:

  1. Bam! is an understatement!! Emily, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, ladies! LOVE the Rubic's cube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me here, Kim!! I love Teri's beautifully pieced card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp set!!! Cute cards, girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily is amazing... Her cards are always so creative and unique... LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic! Love all of these fun and fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Fun coffee cup card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS!!!! LOVE Teri's paper pieced cups!! And that Rubic's Cube is so stinkin' clever!!! Awesome work, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great set of card to share... love all the images of them....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards from everyone! Emily sent me here to thank you for your generosity. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! Thanks for wonderful inspiration - again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these! what cute new stamp sets, I need to order them assssaaappp :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh!!! That Rubic's cube is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my golly...what adorable cards. I love the smiley face Teri put on one of the coffee's. Emily's cards are genius. A rubic's cube from the sugar cube? That's amazing. I love the dog coming up to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool idea for the rubic's cube!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three super cards! The paper-pieced cups are neat. The Rubic's cube--wow, what a lot of work that made for a fun card. The dog/bird scene is so cool. I like how Emily created the scene at a table. How neat! :) I received my stamps yesterday and used them on two cards today! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cards ladies, love all the delish paper piecing :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow.. these are great.. I can't wait to see what Emily brings next :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness...what wonderfully sweet cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. terrific cards. love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Double-bam! Love Emily's cards soooo much! (Teri's too, of course). What a great guest choice!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.