Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wake Up!

It took me a while to wake up this morning...but I know that breakfast will make me "perk up", LOL

Hope our new "Wake Up" stamp set boosts your creativity.  I had a blast creating it!

This little guy can be a milk or juice carton...


Heather's card is adooooorable!!  The images come  without faces...but there are some options on the set...along with some arms and hands to make them "breakfast people" is you like.  The legs and feet are Heather's addition...I wanted to include them on the set, but I thought they might be too small as a stamp.


















It's hard to believe that our release night is TOMORROW - woohoooo

Happy Sunday!
hugs,
Kim

23 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love breakfast so these would be awesome to have in my stash. Perfect sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek, I love those guys! I need this set. My son is going to love that milk carton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these breakfast people! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darned cute! I love the smiling container.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How cute is that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! These are gonna be just perfect for brunch invites! I'm hoping for some bacon strips ^_~ oooooo....pancakes and waffles with a big lummpy, pat of butter too! I'm way excited to nab these up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how cute these little breakfast guys are!! All of your sets are fabulous, but these little toast and eggs are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many ways can you say "adorable"? This set looks like so much fun :) super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, looove these! Perfect coloring as well! There are stamps that could serve like legs and arms in other sets, I think and would definitley try them, 'cause these are soooo cute!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable...love that toast...he makes me smile..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never seen anything like this, is SO cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHH GOOOODNESS--this set is going to be AMAZING:) I can't wait to get it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you keep coming up with such adorable stamps? I love what you did with them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I featured your site and blog today at the Silhouette Plus Forum!

    http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.