Wednesday, October 26, 2011

yay...it's Wednesday!

Time to show off some Teri and guest designer goodness...

You may remember this fabulous card from the October blog hop.  Isn't this such a 'cool" idea?  I love how she colored in the letters.  She used our MY PEEPS stamp set.



















I haven't seen the "I care" sentiment used from our CHIT CHAT stamp set - I love how Emily put it to use, along with the sentiments from our HOPE stamp set.  The phone is from PERPETUAL BLISS.  Awesome - Awesome card Emily!



Christmas is slowly creeping up on us...what a great way to make such adorable tags!!  It's wonderful how Emily kept the design the same and just changed out images and patterns - fantastic set!!


Hope to see you tomorrow for our blog hop!
hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. These are really cute projects! And now I have another use for my EP Splash paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cool! So sorry that Emily's month is already over, love what her ideas are with these stamps!! Lovely inspiration!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. these rock! I just love how Emily made those fun tags.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three great projects! Neat tags. Can't wait for the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I love those tags!Woohoo...can't wait for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute....that flamingo card has me smiling from ear to ear. Love those tags Emily. So darn tootin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily is SOOOOO amazing! LOVE everything she creates:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.