Monday, November 28, 2011

Balloons

...aren't they super fun???
They bring a smile to my face :)
"Smoocheroos" has 3 balloons in the set - they spell out "I heart U", but you an use them in different ways (they are not attached to each other)

Kryssi used the balloons to give the fox a way to express herself...the "LOVE" word in the background is another NEW stamp.  It's found on our "Word Salad" stamp set.  Wicked CUTE card!!























Heidi decided to give her monkey a lift with the balloons.  I love how she created the sky with our cloud stamps from "Sunny Side Up".  Clean and oh so delish!!























Both SMOOCHEROOS and WORD SALAD stamp sets will release on Dec. 1st - can't wait for you to see the whole sets!!

Have an awesome week friends :)
Kim

16 comments:

  1. I can't wait for these, Kim! What brilliant ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! That little money is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek these look so sweet :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!

    Oh, cool, these new sets keep getting better and better! Love those balloons! Both cards are so perfect! The monkey is really fun! Can be used for some cool boy cards as well!! Love his 'fingers'! And the colors of the fox card are wonderful!! Love them!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, How Adorable. Simple, Cute and Complete!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the balloons are fantastic....and I really love the sky background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE!! I especially love the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, these are both SOOO darn cute!!!! That little fox has stole my heart... he is just so sweet!!

    I LOOOOVE balloons, and these are just too cute!! Can't wait to see them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh MY...these are so darn cute... I love it... I seriously can't wait to get my hands on them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these balloon cards are darling! Looking forward to seeing both sets in their entirety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heidi's card is super cute! So excited to see the new sets! I already have some of your others on my x-mas wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such amazing cards!! I love them both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. One can never have too many balloon stamps...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.