Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
I'd like to share these 2 incredible cards before getting to our last Forest Whimsy winner  :)

This card just makes me feel good.  The fun colors, her amazing coloring...and that buckle accent has me swooning!























Don't you just adore that balloon bouquet!??  Clever card Miss Kryssi!!  (perfect in every way)























The Forest Whimsy winner is:
sharon g said...
I just love your gnome. For some reason I'm into them now. I used to HATE them. Weird, huh???????? sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
Congrats Sharon!  Please send an e-mail to; info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know your address :)


Have a nice day everyone!
xo
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Such cute cards...LOVE them Both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo lovely! Especially the one with the balloons! Love that idea! But also the frame is so pretty, very nice corners! Wonderful inspiration!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I just LOVE that first card! It makes me want to get back into my craft stuff and start creating again. The balloons in the second card are just as adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo effect on the first card...cute :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards! I love Heidi's sweet polaroid scene and fab colours! And Kryssi's balloons are so fun! And BIG congrats to Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards!!!!!! And I am just like Sharon! Gnomes used to give me the creeps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome cards...congrats to sharon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards. Love that buckle. Congratulations Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always--your DT are SUPER amazing! I LOVE both cards--love the colors and design of the first card...and Kryssi's card is just TOOOO clever:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.