Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello talented friends!

Thanks for joining in on our blog hop yesterday...there's still plenty of time to comment for your chance to win one of the NEW December stamp sets - wohoooo!




We have an announcement to make.   

Heather has been going through some health issues and the recovery process has taken a toll on her creativity.  Since she can't foresee how she will feel in the upcoming year, she thought it was best to step down from our team to concentrate on getting better.  Heather was wonderful to work with and we will miss her sooo much!!  She will always be a part of our PS family and I feel fortunate to call her my friend.  I wish her the best.



This leaves an opening on our team.  Yes, this means that we have ONE spot to fill.  Oh’ how I wish I could add 10 designers to our team, but 5 is the perfect number for us at this time.



We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented designer who loves Paper Smooches stamps! 



What we ask of our designers:
1. Create 6 projects each month (Two per stamp set)
2. Participate in one blog hop per month
3. Six month term (with extension possibility)
4. Help to promote us on Facebook, Twitter and your blogs



What our designers can expect from us:
1. Three Paper Smooches stamp sets per month
2. Your photo, bio and blog link displayed on our web page
3. A Link to your blog (or web page) on the company blog
4. Monetary publication incentive
5. A DT Blog Button
6. A generous store discount
7. Additional products provided (includes digital files, promotions etc.)
8. A message board filled with helpful information
9. Excellent communication


Details:
1. USA and International designers are all welcome to apply
2. Send your DT application to: dtapplication@papersmoochesstamps.com
3. Deadline is December 14
4. Our new designer will be contacted on December 15th and announced on December 16
5. Term:  December 16, 2011 through June 16, 2012
6. Please direct all DT questions to: dtapplication@papersmoochesstamps.com


Your DT entry must include:
1. Name
2. Address
3. E-mail address
4. Blog address
5. Facebook page (if you have one)
6. Attach THREE projects using Paper Smooches stamps (use of other stamps is acceptable, but we would love to see how you use our stamps)


We have a great appreciation for our designers and we hope you consider trying out for our team.  We are looking forward to seeing your talent!


...now onto another December sneak peek  :)

This crazy crab is from our new Chubby Chum Pals stamp set....of course the coordinating sentiment is included too (grin)...and the disguise is an addition to the crab.  I stamped it over his face and paper pieced the nose.  The scalloped edge was doodled.




















Here are some other add-ons that are included with this quirky set:























The eyes are spaced just right on the Chubby Chum Pals set, but there are other Paper Smooches images that they will work well for as well.  The hats work great with many PS images!

Have a wonderful weekend friends!
big hugs,
Kim

26 comments:

  1. Woohooo!!! I've been hopping for a set with little glasses, and these images are "spec"tacular! Looks like I have another addition to add to my christmas list...Thanks Kim for making such cute sets! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crab is adorable and I thought the doodling was a stamp... Very cool... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about Heather. I hope you get better, Heather!

    The disguises set is cracking me up, hehe! What a genius idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!
    Oeh, how cool is that! I don't know Paper Smooches that long, but I'm totally in love with your stamps and it would be awesome to design cards for you!!! I'll have a critical look at my cards and make a new one maybe and will surely give it a try for the DT!!
    I'm so sorry for Heather, love her colorful style! But it's good to think of herself first. Hope she will be all better and happy again soon!!
    Your newest peak looks so cool, even though he does look a bit crabby, ha ha! And those disguises are so cool! Love how all your sets combine!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to Heather!!!!!! Sure have loved her sweet designs and there is nothing worse than a health scare... Big big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will definately pray for Heather. She is such a talented lady!

    That crab is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs and well wishes to Heather! We will miss your inspirations!
    I love this funky crab and those cute little accessories! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That crab is just way cool...that disguises set is just so cute...those will be fun to work with...Sorry to hear about Heather she is a wonderful designer. I wish for her a fast recovery.

    Thanks for the opportunity to join the DT...I am going to give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the cute disguises set and wishing all the best to Heather in her recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing all the best for Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather, I will miss your creations for Paper Smooches. Take good care of yourself!

    Kim, your disguised crab is hilarious! And I love all those add-ons. I cannot wait to see this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, that is so adorable. I have never seen any other sets like that!!! Don't we all love Mr. Potato Head? It's just like that!! SO darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this little crabby! cant wait for this set! thinking of heather and wishing her well

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how I'm looking forward to seeing this entire set when it releases! What I've seen so far looks awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugs to heather and sending good thoughts her way.

    Your crab is such a fun! And the doodles are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Major HUGS to Heather. That crab is fantastic Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best wishes to Heather! And good for her for taking care of herself!

    Love that fun crab, Kim!! The sneak peeks have been great!! Can't wait to see them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so crabby cute! thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that crab card--AMAZING and SUPER clever! I hope Heather feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hugs to Heather, I wish her well! :) Very cute Chubby Chums card. Like the awesome accessories. Good luck w/the DT search, Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to hear about Heather. I hope she gets feeling better and healthy soon. That card just cracks me up. And what an awesome opportunity to be one YOUR Design Team! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love these add ons! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL! this card is adorable!! Love all the add on's :)
    Wishing Heather all the best in the upcoming year so sorry to see her go but health is so important!
    What an awesome opportunity to design for you :)
    I am getting my projects together to share....good luck to everyone who applies, I know you are going to have a very hard decision to make.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope Heather feels better soon. So sorry to hear about her health issues.

    Your sets are always so adorable and funny! The next peek looks awesome!!!

    What a great opportunity to join the PS design team. Good luck to all who apply.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I applied via email back in November and have been anxiously waiting.. I look forward to hearing from you..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.