Monday, November 7, 2011

hope you had...

a wonderful weekend.  I had a ball drawing and coming up with new ideas for Paper Smooches.  I am always full of excitement to share what I have been up to.  Until then, please enjoy these fabulous cards by Heidi and Kryssi :)

When I drew the fishing pole, I had no idea that it would work so nicely with a circle.  Yay for luck!  :)  Heidi's simple design really shows off the images and sentiment - love that!























WOW - what an awesome shade of green!   This medallion makes me swooooon.  What a super fabulous card this is (grin)























Happy Monday friends!
xo
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Two great cards today...thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo Cute!!! LOVE these Both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are fun! Love the tee card! My father-in-law is crazy about golf and this would make a perfect card for him! Or with the golfcart, that's so perfect! Love these for the inspiration! Thanks!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that story about the reel--FAB! See how amazing you are!!?

    I LOOOOOOVE these cards too--AMAZING! That second card--SOOOOOOOO CLEVER:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a definitely must have on my list! Love the great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.