Thursday, November 17, 2011

I went to bed at...

11:50pm...Lynn in NI guessed it exactly - woohooo!!

Congrats Lynn.  Please send me an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know what your address is :)

I also have some winners for the Christmas card post HERE

#11 Christi
#20 Sharon D

I literally closed my eyes and pointed on the screen...Congrats!!  You won a Santa Paws stamp set - if you already have it, I am happy to substitute it for something else.  Please send me an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know what your address is :)

I don't have any giveaways for today because there are 2 designers who are giving away stamp sets tomorrow.  Our "guests" are a surprise...so please check back here on Friday

A NEW SPARKS Challenge was posted today...you have 2 weeks to create something and post it to our blog.  You have a chance to win stamps!




Have a great day friends!
xx Kim

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners! Fantastic card, Kim. . .brilliant to have that adorable beaver on the earth like that, hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners. Cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Have fun with your stamps.

    Oh, I LOVE how you used the groundhog on a globe to make a holiday card. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just about jumped out of my seat when I saw that one of the winners was SHARON!!!!Oh, Sharon D!! Waaaaaaaaah. Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Peace on Earth card is just too cute! I love it! :);)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! And, gosh, this card is so cute! Perfect to put him on the world like that! Curious for the surprise guests tomorrow!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats to the winners. I love the world on your card. Now that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!!!! Kim, HUGE thanks for pointing at my name!!!! :) BIG congrats to Lynn and Christi, too!
    I love your cute card, Kim - so fun to come up with more ways to use your stamps!
    Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's suprise guests!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! Thanks so much Kim! And congrats to Sharon and Christi, hope you enjoy your new stamps as much as I'm gonna enjoy mine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most brilliant use of the gopher/groundhog/prarie dog stamp that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.