Friday, November 4, 2011

a mini tutorial...

of what you can create with our new Wake Up stamp set...

















The milk carton can stay white or change to strawberry, chocolate or orange juice

The jam jar can also be used for honey.  I drew lines to make a plaid pattern


The toast fits in the toaster slot perfectly

There is a pat of butter and cinnamon/raison swirl to create with. 

You can add "Glassy Accents" to add shine to the butter or egg

Add "jelly" to the toast...or maybe you could create a peanut butter and jelly card?
----------------------------------------------------------
ok...so maybe the hand is a little large for the bacon, but it's just funny!  All images were stamped onto white card stock and colored with Copics.




















Don't forget to comment over at the Moxie Fab World blog for your chance to win FIVE of Cath's favorite Paper Smooches stamp sets.  You have until Sunday to comment.

Enjoy your weekend friends
xo
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Oh Kim these are just toooo ca-ute! Love all the different ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....these are super cute! Thanks for sharing,Kim!
    Can't wait my stamp arrive :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is too cute to pass up! Thanks for all the ideas you always present... *smile*
    @scrapcollectr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. I already order this stamp!! TFS, Kim. Btw, my prize from you are just arrived.

    Regard,
    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set!! CUTE.CUTE.CUTE>. I <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this set! the toaster with his tongue sticking out is so adorable!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just tooo cute!!! Very pretty as well as just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to see this post! It's just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! It's great to see the "tutorial" on how you get creative with your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you had me at pb&j! SOOO excited for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeek, I love your ideas, Kim! I can't wait to get these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOOOOOOOVE when you share your ideas and tutorials! I LOVE the idea of making butter melt on the toast! I think I've got an idea for a card for my dad using that!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.