Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our newest digi...

is now available HERE

Want a chance to win FIVE Paper Smooches stamps???  We are being featured over at the fabulous Moxie Fab World Blog.  Comment there for your chance to WIN!! 

Our NEW SPARKS Challenge started today - CHECK IT

As I mentioned last month...we will not have a guest designer search in November (for a December guest) because  Melania will be our guest in December.  I spoke about it HERE.

So, instead of having our guest designer search, how about something else that could be fun?  With Christmas peeking around the corner...I am sure that many of you are making Christmas cards.  I'd love to see what you are up to...so I'd love it if you would share your holiday cards with us.  Post a link here...and I will choose TWO random people to win Santa Paws!  (If you already have Santa Paws...I am happy to switch it out for something else).  You have until Wednesday, Nov. 16th and I will post the winners on the following Thursday.

Here is my sample using the new FREE digi stamp!























I gave my card a Christmasy look...but it can easily be used for a Birthday card as well.  Any gift giving time really :)  I punched out the circles in the sticker scalloped border to add interest.  I used Copics to color my images and sentiment.

I will be back tomorrow with some samples of how to get the most of your Wake Up stamp set
hugs!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Thank-you for the cute digis! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colors, I love this free digi, thank you so much!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new digi... Thanks Kim..

    Cool I am headed right now to Moxie Fab...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new digi! Thanks Kim! Off to grab it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new digis are cute! I have the Santa Paws set and off to create some Christmas cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow that is an adorable digi set!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh how I love Paper smooches! It was so much fun to get some inked up today! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card--I LOVE that digital stamp! Just downloaded it--hope to use it soon:) LOVE PS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just posted my first Paper Smooches card! Your images are all SUPER cute! And thanks so much for sharing all these cute digis for free!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.